Sunday, August 10, 2008

REGARDING HENRY (Rejected Score)
Georges Delerue












http://rapidshare.com/files/136377587/GD_RGH.zip.html

Here is one of holy grails of rejected scores as far as I'm concerned. Hans Zimmer as most of you know, rescored the film. This is fairly short, and there is suppose to be a longer version floating around. I've never seen one. It's truly Delerue at his best, and a shame that it was rejected.
As a bonus, I've added the end titles to "The House On Carroll Street".
This is my upload and someone else as well. N-Joy! :)

4 comments:

BillyWitchDoctor said...

Heh. I know how you feel; to see the name of one of my favorite composers (or simply, my favorite composer) and "rejected score by" in the same sentence reduces me to gibbering, "WTF? WTF? WTF? Gnk! Gnk! Arrrrghhaaaahhhghh!"

Thanks for upping this!

Honored General said...

Thank You so very much for this one, Tony!

soundtrackList said...

Heeey!!!

thanks for posting this, one of my fav composers and finally we can listen to this rejected score. If sometime you get the complete rejected please post it!

Best!

tony said...

Thank you all for dropping by and leaving your comments. I really appreciate it.
@peti - You bet if I find the complete score, I sure will post it asap :)