Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SOUNDER -Taj Mahal
Thanks So Much To Isbum!











NEW LINK - 2/12/11

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PI28U1C


Taj Mahal is an internationally recognized blues musician who folds various forms of world music into his offerings. A self-taught singer-songwriter and film composer who plays the guitar, banjo and harmonica (among many other instruments), Mahal has done much to reshape the definition and scope of blues music during his 40+ year career by fusing it with nontraditional forms, including sounds from the Caribbean, Africa and the South Pacific.

5 comments:

Erik said...

This is just incredible! I haven't even had the oportunity to see the movie Yet, and here You have the score w. a nice cover too. My regards to You and Isbum. I'll start requesting the movie over at Cinemageddon ASAP. Thanx again!

tony said...

Glad you're enjoying it! Would love to see the film again myself. :)

Funkback said...

And now You can!
http://www.blaxploitationpride.org/2010/02/sounder-1972.html
It took awhile and the silly rules over at CG almost made me miss it (They deleted it because it had too many oscar nominations). But here it is finally. A huge thanx to You Tony who helped me lure it out of the woodworks.
/Funkback

SirMcRae said...

Hello guys. You're doing a great job.

Anyway, could someone re-upload the soundtrack of Sounder? As a big Taj Mahal fan, I'd really like to put my hands on it. Thanks!

Lupine Assassin said...

Please re-up this one. Thank you.